How to Choose a Realtor in Summit County, Colorado
How Can I Be Sure I am Getting the Right Colorado Real Estate Agent ?
When it comes to selling your Colorado property, most people agree the guidance of a professional Colorado real estate agent is essential. Justin and Krystal Knott at LIV Sotheby's International Realty are highly qualified to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
Whether buying or selling a property in Colorado, it's important to select a Colorado real estate agent who meets your individual real estate needs. This can be done by conducting an interview. Here are some questions to ask a prospective Colorado real estate agent when trying to sell your Colorado property:
- Are you a full time Colorado real estate agent or Realtor®?
- How long have you been selling properties as a Colorado real estate agent?
- What types of Colorado properties do you usually handle as a Colorado real estate agent?
- How much of your Colorado real estate agent business comes from referrals and repeat clients?
- How many sales have you closed in Colorado as a Colorado real estate agent?
- How many properties did you list in the past year in Colorado as a Colorado real estate agent?
- What percentage of your listings sold during the listing period?
- Did the properties you sold as a Colorado real estate agent sell close to the asking price?
- In your experience as a Colorado real estate agent, how many days do Colorado properties stay on the market?
- Will you guide us as we prepare our property to be shown?
- Will we receive a copy of the marketing plan you plan to employ in listing our property?
- How will you advertise our property? Will you employ an Internet marketing program?
- As a Colorado real estate agent do you have an Internet presence established?
- Do you plan to hold open houses?
- As a Colorado real estate agent will you do any other marketing to get the word out throughout Colorado and other parts of the nation?
- How often will you communicate with me?
- Do you handle special circumstances (short sales, foreclosures, etc.) and are you familiar with Colorado real estate laws?
Analyze the answers to the questions you ask and select a Colorado real estate agent with whom you feel comfortable. This is your property. You should have the correct Colorado real estate agent to guide you through the process of selling your property.
Justin and Krystal Knott at LIV Sotheby's International Realty are here to serve you, Contact Us Today!